How the TIFS work?
TIFS undertake the following activities
- Through regular research and networking with Government bodies, Entrepreneurs, Industry associations, Embassies/Consulates, Investment delegations, etc., the TIFS gather information on possible trade and investment opportunities in various sectors of the Indian economy.
- TIFS advises prospective traders and investors, national and international, in their process of filing applications and helping them meet other procedural and regulatory requirements. For this purpose, information on specific trade and investment guidelines at the state and central level is provided by TIFS.
- TIFS provides information at a broad level to international investors about possible potential joint venture partners in India. If TIFS is aware of any Indian parties interested in formation of joint ventures with some global partners, such information is also made available to interested investors.
- In case of requests made by individual investors to undertake specific research assignments, financial analysis or due diligence of any specific joint venture partner or merger and acquisition targets, TIFS provides adequate resources to carry out such requests on an agreed cost.
- In a nutshell, TIFS increases understanding amongst national and international investors on the promising investment areas and requirements and regulations for making investments. Facilitates in dealing with the Government in application procedures amongst the national and international Investors. Reduce lead time in investment processes and procedural transactions