1. All charges to be paid in advance at the time of booking. The organizers reserve the right to re-let the stall/s and retain any part sum already received.
2. Organizers shall confirm/ allocate and issue EXPO PASS on receipt of full payment in advance. The stall/s can neither be transferred nor shared with others without the prior written permission of the organizers.
3. No refund of stall charges in case of failure to participate.
4. The possession of stall/s will be given a day before the Expo 9:00 am only against EXPO PASS. Exhibitor must carry 'EXPO PASS' while taking the possession of stall/s.
5. Stand Completion: midnight on a day before Expo with all exhibits in position. Work will not be allowed thereafter due to security reasons.
6. Under any circumstances no exhibitor is allowed to drive screw/nail on the exterior/interior shell of the stall. Any damage done to be paid back by the exhibitor at actual.
7. Sticking, putting, hanging any poster/banner and any such business promotional material on the on the walls of the exhibition premises, entrance gate of exposition site, main entrance of exposition hall and its sides, reception counter and lounge is NOT allowed except for the allocated spaces.
8. The exhibitor is strictly prohibited to occupy any space (in length, width or height) outside his stall/s. No exhibit or such other thing must obstruct the width of the passage.
9. Storage of empty cases, extra exhibits or any such material will not be permitted within the exhibition areas. Such material must be removed from the exhibition areas positively by 8:00 p.m. on the day before Expo.
10. Removal of exhibits: Under all circumstances the vacant possession of stall/s must be given to the organizers within four hours immediately after the exhibition is officially over. Otherwise, the organizers reserve the right to dismantle the same at the risk and cost of the exhibitor.
11. Cleanliness and maintenance of stall/s will be the sole responsibility of the exhibitor.
12. No stall/s must be left unattended when the exhibition is on.
13. Keeping inflammable liquids like kerosene, petrol, diesel, etc. in the stall is NOT allowed. Smoking is PROHIBITED inside the exhibition area.
14. Although, general fire safety and power generators for emergency lights will be provided by the organizers, each exhibitor is expected to keep and maintain fire fighting equipment within his stall as per safety regulations and similarly portable emergency light/s be kept at his stall/s.
15. Under unforeseen and/or exceptional circumstances, the organizers reserve the right to change/alter the floor plan/stall layout, the date, duration and timings of the exhibition.
16. The exhibitor will be fully responsible for the insurance against all risks, safety and security of, his exhibits, himself, of his employees and of the public when at his stall/s.
17. The organizers shall not be held responsible for any kind of tax liability and other unsettled issues and legal implications with Government and other Local Bodies/Authorities.
18. Public announcements are NOT allowed from stalls directly to attract crowd for quiz or lucky draws or for any other reason.
19. No demonstration/exhibit/substance or any such activity shall be allowed at the stall/s, which may cause nuisance/harm to the public or other participants.
20. Counter sales allowed to public. Exhibitor can also book the orders and issue receipt in own name from own premises.
21. The exhibitors shall strictly adhere to all Rules and Regulations. In all matters not covered by these rules, and other disputes, complaints or claims pertaining to the exhibition, the verdict of the Organizing Committee shall be final and binding to all.